A comprehensive Master Plan was undertaken to guide the growth of the School with regard to current building space, site development, and future development, with the goal of expanding the facilities to include the following:
- A Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) building of approximately 12,000 square feet.
- A President’s House which will be used for receptions and meetings with prospective international students and parents.
- Office Space for the Trust.
- Dormitory Space for international and resident students, as well as faculty that will serve as house parents.
- A new Field House with an indoor track.
- Expanded athletics facilities.
- Expanded general academic space for up to 600 students.
The planning effort ultimately determined the best way to integrate these facilities into the existing campus, taking into consideration physical, demographic, contextual and financial parameters. The design process looked beyond the existing campus to identify parcels not currently owned by the Trust that would be beneficial if acquired.
Historical photography by DeMars Images, www.demarsimages.com