The intent of the project was to reconstruct the original brick arched openings, carriage doors and details of the 1929 fire station, which had been extensively altered in the early 50’s to accommodate newer apparatus.  The building has become a focal point on Main Street as the home of two of the Department’s original fire engines, is now used as a museum of local fire history.

Learn more about our approach to every project

Learn more


Newington, CT